- Ford Thunderbird '56
- Ford Fairlane 500 '64
- Triumph TR 6 Blue '70
- BMW 2002 Baur '73
- Mercedes-Benz 230 W143 '38
- MG TD Red '52
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 Carrera Targa Grey '89
- MG TF Roadster Red '54
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa Yellow '85
- Citroën 2CV Le Patron '88
- Citroën LNA '82
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Mini 1000 '90
- Bentley 4 1/4 Sedanca de Ville by Barker '38
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode '65
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '86
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Citroën 2CV 4x4 Sahara '62
- MG B Roadster Black '63
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Turatello Trailer F35 + options
- BMW 2000CS White '67
- BMW 320-6 '80
- Jaguar XJ6 C 4.2 Coupé Series II '77
- Ford Mustang V8 Fastback Shelby Look '68
- Jaguar D-Type Replica by RAM '69
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Porsche 912 Targa Soft Window White '67
- Chevrolet AD Sport Roadster '30
- Fiat 500L Baby Blue '70
- Morgan +8 '88
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- MG B Roadster Red '71
- MG B Roadster Bordeaux '71
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '57
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo Cabriolet 2 Places C.2 '23
- Ford Hot Rod V8 '32
- Corvette C1 Red '62
- Rolls Royce Corniche FHC '76
- DeSoto Custom Coupé '47
- Benelli 250 Racer '70
- Vespa Acma Paris 125cc '56
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Grand Prix White '86
- MG B Roadster Red '63
- Fiat 500L Blue '70
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '54
- Buick Touring K6-45 '20
- Jaguar 420 Grey '64
Volkswagen Golf I GLI Cabriolet
Golf I GLI Cabriolet
(from Wikipedia, the free Encyclopedia) The Volkswagen Golf Mk1 Cabriolet was introduced in 1979, and was succeeded by the Golf Mk3 Cabriolet in 1993. The Golf Cabriolet (or Typ 155) in Europe and Canada ("Rabbit Convertible" in America originally and renamed for the 1985 model year to "Cabriolet"), was sold from 1979 to 1993. (a convertible version of the Mk2 Golf was not made). It had a reinforced body, transverse roll bar, a high level of trim, and kept the pre-1980 style of rear lamp clusters from the Mk1 VW Golf.
The Mk1 Cabriolet is of unibody construction built entirely at the factory of Karmann, from stamping to final assembly; Volkswagen supplied the four-cylinder engine, suspension, interior, etc. for Karmann to install. The vinyl tops were insulated and manually or hydraulically operated, with a heated glass rear window.
The body of the Cabriolet did not change through the entire production run except for a larger fuel tank and smaller spare tire introduced in the 1984 model year. In an attempt by Volkswagen to keep the car's styling current, all Cabriolets from 1988 on were fitted with a "Clipper" kit out of the factory.
There were a few special editions of the Cabriolet including the Etienne Aigner, Carat, Wolfsburg, and Best Seller editions.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 381/163/140/247 (150/64.2/55.1/97.2); weight : 1185 kg (2615 lbs).
Engine : front-mounted 4-cylinders-in-line 1781 cc (109 ci), manual 4-speed, front-wheel drive. Maximum power : 90 bhp @ 5500 rpm. Top speed : 172 km/h (108 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
17-18/12/2016 Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium
12-15/01/2017 InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands
28-29/01/2017 Auto Retro Roeselare - Belgium
11-12/02/2017 Flanders Collection Car Gent- Belgium
03-05/03/2017 Antwerp Classic Salon - Belgium