- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Rolls Royce Corniche IV Convertible '90
- Porsche 911-997 C2S Convertible 2005
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Oldsmobile 98 Green '48
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Coupé Green '83
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL R107 '72
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Saab Sonett III '70
- Triumph Spitfire 4 MKI '64
- Mercedes-Benz 300SD W116 '80
- Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 2006
- MG Magnette '58
- Citroën AC4 '29
- MG B Roadster Yellow Bronze '72
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- BMW 750iL '87
- Chevrolet Silverado Stepside '92
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa Burgundy red '71
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia '69
- Ferrari 456 GT '94
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Deutz D15 Tractor '55
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Renault Monaquatre '35
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle Green '65
- Renault Super 5 Tractor '66
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Mercedes-Benz 450SE W116 '73
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet '84
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Oldsmobile 98 544 Rocket Motor '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '82
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Lincoln Continental Lehmann-Peterson Limousine '68
- Chevrolet C10 Custom Delux Long Bed '77
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Salmson AL3 Sport '24
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode Blue '69
- Honda NV50 Stream Lot of 7
- Citroën SM '72
- Chrysler Town and Country 2 door Convertible '48
- Triumph TR4 Green '65
- Heinkel Kabine Micro Car '59
Bitter was produced in Germany and later Austria. The founder Erich Bitter, a former race car driver turned automobile tuner, importer and ultimately designer began crafting his own vehicles after business ventures with Italian manufacture Intermeccanica soured.
(from Wikipedia) The Bitter automobile company produced vehicles between 1973 and 1989. Since 1984 several prototypes have been created by Bitter with an eye on possible low-volume production, but none of the plans came to fruition. Most recently Bitter displayed a Holden Monaro based CD2 at the 2003 Geneva Motor Show.
Like the CD, the SC was based on Opel's biggest contemporary model, this time on the Opel Senator, and was sold from 1979-1989 as a coupe, sedan and convertible. The SC was powered by a fuel-injected Opel 3.0 l-I6 (177 hp) or a bored-out 3.9 l-I6 that developed 207 hp (154 kW). Body design seems to have been heavily influended by Ferrari`s 400i.
The first SC model to appear was the Coupe (1979), followed by the Convertible (1982) and the Sedan (1984). Production lasted until 1989 with 461 Coupes, 22 Convertibles and only 5 Sedans built.
The ultimate failure of the Bitter brand was rooted in its business model. As was popular in the late 1970s and 1980s, rebodied vehicles from other manufactures gave rise to smaller automobile companies. The Bitter vehicles were based on components from Opel. This approach became unpopular in the late 1980s and doomed the brand.
Characteristics. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 485/182/135/269 (190.9/71.7/53.1/105.7); weight : 1350 kg (2980 lbs).
Engine : 6-cylinders 2968 cc (181 cid), front-mounted, 3-speed, automatic; rear-wheel drive. Power : 177 bhp @5800 rpm. Top speed : 193 km/h (120 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: