- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Saab 96 Monte Carlo Look '73
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '82
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ford V8 Model B Pick-Up '34
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Triumph GT6 MKI '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Coupé 2+2 '69
- Alfa Romeo Spider 4 '91
- Citroën AC4 Torpedo '30
- MG B Roadster Rubber Bumper '77
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- Bentley Mulsanne Turbo '86
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Austin FX4 English Cab '68
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Rover P6 3500S MK I '72
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '54
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Corvette C3 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car '78
- Porsche 911 2.7 Coupé '74
- Matford Alsace V8-48 Berline 21CV Black '35
- Peugeot 177M Commerciale '28
- Peugeot 301D Commerciale '36
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Simca 8 '49
- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 2 Targa Grey ‘90
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Ferrari Mondial T Coupé '90
- Lincoln Continental Mark IV '73
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Fiat 500L White '70
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Studebaker Champion '48
- Jaguar XJS Coupé 5.3 V12 HE White '85
- Vespa PX125E '83
Bitter was produced in Germany and later Austria. The founder Erich Bitter, a former race car driver turned automobile tuner, importer and ultimately designer began crafting his own vehicles after business ventures with Italian manufacture Intermeccanica soured.
(from Wikipedia) The Bitter automobile company produced vehicles between 1973 and 1989. Since 1984 several prototypes have been created by Bitter with an eye on possible low-volume production, but none of the plans came to fruition. Most recently Bitter displayed a Holden Monaro based CD2 at the 2003 Geneva Motor Show.
Like the CD, the SC was based on Opel's biggest contemporary model, this time on the Opel Senator, and was sold from 1979-1989 as a coupe, sedan and convertible. The SC was powered by a fuel-injected Opel 3.0 l-I6 (177 hp) or a bored-out 3.9 l-I6 that developed 207 hp (154 kW). Body design seems to have been heavily influended by Ferrari`s 400i.
The first SC model to appear was the Coupe (1979), followed by the Convertible (1982) and the Sedan (1984). Production lasted until 1989 with 461 Coupes, 22 Convertibles and only 5 Sedans built.
The ultimate failure of the Bitter brand was rooted in its business model. As was popular in the late 1970s and 1980s, rebodied vehicles from other manufactures gave rise to smaller automobile companies. The Bitter vehicles were based on components from Opel. This approach became unpopular in the late 1980s and doomed the brand.
Characteristics. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 485/182/135/269 (190.9/71.7/53.1/105.7); weight : 1350 kg (2980 lbs).
Engine : 6-cylinders 2968 cc (181 cid), front-mounted, 3-speed, automatic; rear-wheel drive. Power : 177 bhp @5800 rpm. Top speed : 193 km/h (120 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
Pictures of the car: