- MG B GT V8 Costello '71
- Chrysler Windsor C300 '55
- Peerless Six Model 61 '29
- Simca 8 '49
- Citroën DS21 Cabriolet d'Usine '66
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Red '74
- Mercedes-Benz 190D 2.5 '88
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Lincoln Continental Lehmann-Peterson Limousine '68
- Buick Skylark 350 2-door Hardtop Coupé '70
- MG B Roadster Yellow '67
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III Flying Spur '65
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- Mercedes-Benz Ponton 220SE Cabriolet '60
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Jaguar XK120 Open Two Seater '52
- Morgan + 8 '78
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Pierce-Arrow 12-40 AV12 '34
- Porsche 911 2.2T Targa Grey '70
- Corvette C2 Sting Ray '65
- Triumph Spitfire MK IV '74
- Fiat 850 Familiare Pulmino '73
- Maxwell Tourer '15
- Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia 1600 Super '77
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Triumph Toledo Race '74
- Chrysler Six Deluxe by Tüscher Junior '37
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe White '72
- Triumph TR250 + Surrey Top '67
- Nash Healey Coupé '54
- MG B Roadster Blue '71
- MG B Roadster Black '74
- Oldsmobile Super 88 Green & White '55
- Morgan 4/4 2.0 '91
- Chrysler CM '31
- Morgan +4 4 Seater '96
- Mercedes-Benz 190 W110 '64
- AC Two Litre '48
- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire '56
- Mercedes-Benz G350 GTD 4X4 '92
- Alfa Romeo 1900C Super Sprint '57
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL Red '58
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
Bitter was produced in Germany and later Austria. The founder Erich Bitter, a former race car driver turned automobile tuner, importer and ultimately designer began crafting his own vehicles after business ventures with Italian manufacture Intermeccanica soured.
(from Wikipedia) The Bitter automobile company produced vehicles between 1973 and 1989. Since 1984 several prototypes have been created by Bitter with an eye on possible low-volume production, but none of the plans came to fruition. Most recently Bitter displayed a Holden Monaro based CD2 at the 2003 Geneva Motor Show.
Like the CD, the SC was based on Opel's biggest contemporary model, this time on the Opel Senator, and was sold from 1979-1989 as a coupe, sedan and convertible. The SC was powered by a fuel-injected Opel 3.0 l-I6 (177 hp) or a bored-out 3.9 l-I6 that developed 207 hp (154 kW). Body design seems to have been heavily influended by Ferrari`s 400i.
The first SC model to appear was the Coupe (1979), followed by the Convertible (1982) and the Sedan (1984). Production lasted until 1989 with 461 Coupes, 22 Convertibles and only 5 Sedans built.
The ultimate failure of the Bitter brand was rooted in its business model. As was popular in the late 1970s and 1980s, rebodied vehicles from other manufactures gave rise to smaller automobile companies. The Bitter vehicles were based on components from Opel. This approach became unpopular in the late 1980s and doomed the brand.
Characteristics. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 485/182/135/269 (190.9/71.7/53.1/105.7); weight : 1350 kg (2980 lbs).
Engine : 6-cylinders 2968 cc (181 cid), front-mounted, 3-speed, automatic; rear-wheel drive. Power : 177 bhp @5800 rpm. Top speed : 193 km/h (120 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
Pictures of the car: