- Jeep CJ-7 '81
- Land Rover 110 '85
- Peugeot 304 '73
- Porsche 356B T6 Coupé Super 90 '63
- Morgan 4/4 4-Seater '83
- BMW 325e '86
- Lancia Fulvia 1.3S Coupé 2nd Series '72
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Viper Green '72
- Citroën 2CV Safari Orange '80
- Triumph TR 3 LHD '57
- Ford A Tudor '28
- Peugeot 205 GTI 1.6 '86
- Peugeot 205 CTI 1.9 '91
- Volkswagen 1303 Kever Cabrio '74
- Ford Fairlane 500 '64
- Ford F250 Custom Pick-Up '77
- BMW 2002 Baur '73
- Fiat 500L Beige '70
- Ferrari Testarossa Yellow '90
- Ferrari 308 GTBi Black '81
- Citroën 2CV Charleston Black & Yellow '82
- MG B Roadster Orange '76
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '81
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Tiptronic '97
- BMW 2002 Alpina Look '74
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet '84
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Standard Eight '58
- Volkswagen T2 A Westfalia '68
- BMW 318i E30 Cabriolet '91
- Bentley Turbo R '90
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Grey '73
- Rolls Royce Silver Spur '85
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Jaguar XJ40 Sovereign '89
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa Bordeaux '71
- AC Two Litre '48
- Ferrari 550 Maranello Red '97
- Triumph Spitfire series1 '63
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Ford Anglia '47
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V '90
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
Bitter was produced in Germany and later Austria. The founder Erich Bitter, a former race car driver turned automobile tuner, importer and ultimately designer began crafting his own vehicles after business ventures with Italian manufacture Intermeccanica soured.
(from Wikipedia) The Bitter automobile company produced vehicles between 1973 and 1989. Since 1984 several prototypes have been created by Bitter with an eye on possible low-volume production, but none of the plans came to fruition. Most recently Bitter displayed a Holden Monaro based CD2 at the 2003 Geneva Motor Show.
Like the CD, the SC was based on Opel's biggest contemporary model, this time on the Opel Senator, and was sold from 1979-1989 as a coupe, sedan and convertible. The SC was powered by a fuel-injected Opel 3.0 l-I6 (177 hp) or a bored-out 3.9 l-I6 that developed 207 hp (154 kW). Body design seems to have been heavily influended by Ferrari`s 400i.
The first SC model to appear was the Coupe (1979), followed by the Convertible (1982) and the Sedan (1984). Production lasted until 1989 with 461 Coupes, 22 Convertibles and only 5 Sedans built.
The ultimate failure of the Bitter brand was rooted in its business model. As was popular in the late 1970s and 1980s, rebodied vehicles from other manufactures gave rise to smaller automobile companies. The Bitter vehicles were based on components from Opel. This approach became unpopular in the late 1980s and doomed the brand.
Characteristics. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 485/182/135/269 (190.9/71.7/53.1/105.7); weight : 1350 kg (2980 lbs).
Engine : 6-cylinders 2968 cc (181 cid), front-mounted, 3-speed, automatic; rear-wheel drive. Power : 177 bhp @5800 rpm. Top speed : 193 km/h (120 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
11-12/02/2017 Flanders Collection Car Gent- Belgium
02-05/03/2017 Retro Classics Stuttgart - Germany
03-05/03/2017 Antwerp Classic Salon - Belgium
05-09/04/2017 Techno Classica Essen - Germany
28/04-01/05/2017 Open doors Oldtimerfarm
01-03/09/2017 Open doors Oldtimerfarm