- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle Green '65
- Renault Super 5 Tractor '66
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Mercedes-Benz 450SE W116 '73
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet '84
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Oldsmobile 98 544 Rocket Motor '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '82
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Lincoln Continental Lehmann-Peterson Limousine '68
- Chevrolet C10 Custom Delux Long Bed '77
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Salmson AL3 Sport '24
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode Blue '69
- Honda NV50 Stream Lot of 7
- Citroën SM '72
- Chrysler Town and Country 2 door Convertible '48
- Triumph TR4 Red '64
- Triumph TR4 Green '65
- Alfa Romeo Spider 2000 Black '91
- Heinkel Kabine Micro Car '59
- Jaguar 420 Grey '67
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Fiat 500 Jolly '61
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Citroën LNA '82
- Porsche 928 Petrol Blue '79
- Mini Moke '89
- Chrysler 65 Saloon '29
- Cadillac LaSalle Limousine '30
- Austin Healey 100/6 Jamaican Fiberfab '59
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- AC Buckland Sports Tourer MK I '52
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith '49
- Volkswagen T2a Westfalia '68
- Porsche 911 2.2 E Irish Green '70
- Porsche 911-964 RS America '93
- Citroën Mehari '70
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Hanomag Rekord Cabriolet '34
- FN Moto Model 13 '55
- Harley Davidson Transformation Indian '57
- Fiat 500 Giardiniera White '66
- Porsche 911-964 WTL Cabriolet Black '93
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Porsche 911-993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
Bitter was produced in Germany and later Austria. The founder Erich Bitter, a former race car driver turned automobile tuner, importer and ultimately designer began crafting his own vehicles after business ventures with Italian manufacture Intermeccanica soured.
(from Wikipedia) The Bitter automobile company produced vehicles between 1973 and 1989. Since 1984 several prototypes have been created by Bitter with an eye on possible low-volume production, but none of the plans came to fruition. Most recently Bitter displayed a Holden Monaro based CD2 at the 2003 Geneva Motor Show.
Like the CD, the SC was based on Opel's biggest contemporary model, this time on the Opel Senator, and was sold from 1979-1989 as a coupe, sedan and convertible. The SC was powered by a fuel-injected Opel 3.0 l-I6 (177 hp) or a bored-out 3.9 l-I6 that developed 207 hp (154 kW). Body design seems to have been heavily influended by Ferrari`s 400i.
The first SC model to appear was the Coupe (1979), followed by the Convertible (1982) and the Sedan (1984). Production lasted until 1989 with 461 Coupes, 22 Convertibles and only 5 Sedans built.
The ultimate failure of the Bitter brand was rooted in its business model. As was popular in the late 1970s and 1980s, rebodied vehicles from other manufactures gave rise to smaller automobile companies. The Bitter vehicles were based on components from Opel. This approach became unpopular in the late 1980s and doomed the brand.
Characteristics. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 485/182/135/269 (190.9/71.7/53.1/105.7); weight : 1350 kg (2980 lbs).
Engine : 6-cylinders 2968 cc (181 cid), front-mounted, 3-speed, automatic; rear-wheel drive. Power : 177 bhp @5800 rpm. Top speed : 193 km/h (120 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: