- Austin Healey 3000 MK1 BT7 '61
- Fiat 500 White '69
- Austin Healey Sprite Frogeye MK1 '59
- Rolls Royce Corniche I Convertible '73
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
- Triumph TR4 Black '65
- Toyota Land Cruiser 100 4.7 V8 '98
- Peugeot 301 '33
- Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Series 1 OTS '64
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '85
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '86
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Volkswagen 1300 Kever '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280S Beige '69
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode '65
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Spider by Touring '64
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Chrysler CM '31
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith II '80
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Fiat 500C Topolino Giardiniera '53
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 '86
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Citroën Traction 11BL Légère '53
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 Coupé Black '92
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Citroën SM '72
- Rolls Royce Corniche III Convertible '90
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Porsche 911-997 C2S Convertible 2005
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Coupé Green '83
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL R107 '72
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Saab Sonett III '70
- Triumph Spitfire 4 MKI '64
- Mercedes-Benz 300SD W116 '80
- Citroën AC4 '29
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- Chevrolet Silverado Stepside '92
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa Burgundy red '71
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia '69
Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
Montreal Orange-red '72
- Top condition.
- Fully restored!
- Rare colour (between orange and red).
- Ready to drive.
Lowered price from €90.000 -> €75.000
The Alfa Romeo Montreal was introduced as a concept car introduced at the 1967 International and Universal Exhibition, held in Montreal, Canada. Originally, the concept cars were displayed without any model name, but the public took to calling it The Montreal.
It was a 2+2 coupe using the 1600 cc engine of the Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti and the chassis of the Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT, with a body designed by Marcello Gandini at Bertone. One of the two concept cars built for Expo 67 is displayed in the Alfa Romeo Historical Museum in Arese, Italy, while the other is in museum storage.
The first production car, Tipo 10564, was shown at the 1970 Geneva Motor Show and was quite different from the original, using a 2593 cc 90° dry-sump lubricated V8 engine with SPICA (Società Pompe Iniezione Cassani & Affini) fuel injection that produced around 200 PS coupled to a five-speed ZF manual gearbox and a limited-slip differential. This engine was derived from the 2-litre V8 used in the 33 Stradale and in the Tipo 33 sports prototype racer; its redline was set at 7000 rpm, unheard of for a V8 at that time. The chassis and running gear of the production Montreal were taken from the Giulia GTV coupé and comprised double wishbone suspension with coil springs and dampers at the front and a live axle with limited slip differential at the rear. Since the concept car was already unofficially known as The Montreal, Alfa Romeo kept the model name in production.
Length : cm (in): 422 (166)
Width : cm (in): 168 (66)
Height : cm (in): 121 (47.5)
Wheelbase : cm (in) : 235 (99.5)
Weight: kg (lb) : 1312 (2892)
Displacement : V8 2593 cc (158 cu in)
Valve gear : 16 Fuel system : Spica
Fuel injection Gearbox : 5 speed, manual
Driven wheels : rear wheel drive
Maximum power : 200 bhp at 6500 rpm
Maximum torque :4750 rpm
Maximum speed : 222 km/h (138 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: