- Porsche 911 3.0 SC Brown '80
- Rolls Royce Silver Spur '85
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Porsche 912 Karmann Coupé Red '66
- Citroën 2CV Charleston Black & Yellow '83
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Jaguar XJ6 C 4.2 Coupé '75
- Mini Innocenti 1300 '74
- Saab 93B '59
- Mercedes-Benz 190 W110 '64
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Bentley Continental T 2000
- Pierce-Arrow 1245 Sedan V12 '35
- Lotus Vauxhall Formula '91
- Lotus Elan Italian Design Concept Car '86
- Ferrari 330 GTC '67
- Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Series 1 FHC Flat Floor '61
- Lotus Europa S2 '70
- Ferrari 308 GTB Carter Secco '76
- Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet '53
- Ferrari 250 GTE TRC Style '63
- Mercedes-Benz 300D Adenauer '58
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Citroën Mehari '70
- Mercedes-Benz 220 SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Buick Invicta Convertible '62
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Fiat 1500 Scioneri Sportinia '66
- Jeep CJ-7 '81
- Land Rover 110 '85
- Peugeot 304 '73
- Porsche 356B T6 Coupé Super 90 '63
- Morgan 4/4 4-Seater '83
- BMW 325e '86
- Lancia Fulvia 1.3S Coupé 2nd Series '72
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Viper Green '72
- Citroën 2CV Safari Orange '80
- Triumph TR 3 LHD '57
- Ford A Tudor '28
- Peugeot 205 GTI 1.6 '86
- Peugeot 205 CTI 1.9 '91
- Volkswagen 1303 Kever Cabrio '74
- Ford Fairlane 500 '64
- Ford F250 Custom Pick-Up '77
- BMW 2002 Baur '73
- Fiat 500L Beige '70
- Ferrari Testarossa Yellow '90
- Ferrari 308 GTBi Black '81
- Citroën 2CV Charleston Black & Yellow '82
Rochet - Schneider 1T2 '37
Rochet - Schneider
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) Rochet-Schneider was a French company that produced automobiles during the early 20th century. The Rochet-Schneider sales slogan was "strength, simplicity and silence".
Like other motorcars of the so-called "brass era", the cars made by Rochet-Schneider were largely intended for wealthy hobbyists and made use of brass fittings, pattern leather, hand-crafted wood and other expensive components.
Edouard Rochet and his father were bicycle manufacturers before entering motorcar production. In 1894 they were joined by Théophile Schneider, a relative of the eponymous armaments family.
Between 1895 and 1901, the company built approximately 240 single cylinder cars "Benz-type" cars. At the 1901 Paris Salon, the company introduced a range of two and four-cylinder cars. Around 1903, these were redesigned along similar lines to Mercedes.
By this time, Rochet-Schneider had become one of the most respected car manufacturers in France. In 1904 the company was sold for 4.5 million francs and a London-based company called "Rochet-Schneider Ltd." was formed. Production averaged less than 250 cars year and by late and late 1907 the company was in liquidation.
Théophile Schneider bought the company bearing his name and a subsidiary called "Carburateurs Zenith" was formed. Schneider produced a range of high quality cars and commercial years for several years. Following World War I, the company offered 12, 18 and 30 hp cars. By 1923 the whole range was fitted with overhead valve engines of entirely new design and a variety of coachwork styles.
From the mid-1920s onwards the company concentrated on commercial vehicles. Rochet-Schneider was bought by Berliet, a company known for the manufacture of locomotives and commercial vehicles, following the World War II.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|05-09/04/2017||Techno Classica Essen - Germany|
|28/04-01/05/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|24-26/11/2017||Milano Autoclassica - Italy|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: