- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Fiat 500 Jolly '61
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Ford Hot Rod V8 '32
- Citroën LNA '82
- Porsche 928 Petrol Blue '79
- Mini Moke '89
- Chrysler 65 Saloon '29
- Cadillac LaSalle Limousine '30
- Austin Healey 100/6 Jamaican Fiberfab '59
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- AC Buckland Sports Tourer MK I '52
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith '49
- Volkswagen T2a Westfalia '68
- Peugeot 304 '73
- Porsche 911 2.2 E Irish Green '70
- Porsche 911-964 RS America '93
- Citroën Mehari '70
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Hanomag Rekord Cabriolet '34
- FN Moto Model 13 '55
- Jaguar XJ6C 4.2 Series 2 '77
- Harley Davidson Transformation Indian '57
- Fiat 500 Giardiniera White '66
- Porsche 911-964 WTL Cabriolet Black '93
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Porsche 911-993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Autobianchi Stellina 800 '65
- Jaguar MK VII 3.4 '52
- Ferrari 328 GTS Red '86
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe White '72
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- Ferrari Testarossa Yellow '90
- Jaguar XJ6 4.2 Series 2 '78
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '72
- BMW 635CSI '83
- Volvo P1800 ES '73
- Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia 1600 Super '77
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Iveco Daily 50C52
- Toyota Land Cruiser 100
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Ferrari 612 Scaglietti 2004
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Citroën Mehari '83
- MG B Roadster Black '63
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ferrari 250 GT Coupé Pininfarina '59
Austin Healey 100 BN1 JAG 3.8 '55
100 BN1 JAG 3.8 '55
Austin-Healey was a British sports car maker. The marque was established through a joint venture arrangement, set up in 1952 between Leonard Lord of the Austin division of the British Motor Corporation (BMC) and Donald Healey, a renowned automotive engineer and designer.
Austin-Healey produced cars until 1972 when the 20-year agreement between Healey and Austin came to an end. Donald Healey left the company in 1968 when British Motor Holdings (BMC had merged with Jaguar Cars in 1966 to form BMH) was merged into British Leyland.
Healey joined Jensen Motors who had been making bodies for the "big Healeys" since their Production Austin-Healey 100s were finished at Austin's Longbridge plant alongside the A90 and based on fully trimmed and painted body/chassis units produced by Jensen in West Bromwich — in an arrangement the two companies previously had explored with the Austin A40 Sports. The first 100s (series "BN1") were equipped with the same 90 bhp (67 kW) engines and manual transmission as the stock A90, but the transmission was modified to be a three-speed unit with overdrive on second and top. The 2660 cc I4 engine featured an undersquare 87.3 mm (3.4 in) bore and 111.1 mm (4.4 in) stroke. Girling 11 in (279.4 mm) drum brakes are fitted all round. Front suspension is independent using coil springs and at the rear is a rigid axle with semi elliptic leaf springs. The steering is by a cam and lever system.
A BN1 tested by The Motor magazine in 1953 had a top speed of 106 mph (171 km/h) and could accelerate from 0-60 mph (97 km/h) in 11.2 seconds. A fuel consumption of 22.5 miles per imperial gallon (12.6 L/100 km; 18.7 mpg-US) was recorded. The test car cost £1063 including taxes. These were built from May 1953, and replaced by the BN2 model in mid-1955.
Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 385/154/125/229 (151.6/61.5/49/90);
weight : ± 910 kg (2008 lb).
Engine : front 6 cylinders 3781 cc (231 ci), manual 4-speed, rear-wheel drive.
Power : ± 180 bhp @ 5500 rpm. Top speed : ± 200 km/h (120 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|28/04-01/05/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: