- BMW 318i E30 Cabriolet Neon Blue '91
- Dodge Series D-24 Sedan '46
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Lancia Delta Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V '90
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- MG A 1600 MKII Coupé '60
- Mercedes-Benz 500SL R129 '92
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- MG B Roadster RHD Red '63
- Porsche 911-964 Targa Grey '90
- Ferrari 550 Maranello Blue Tour de France '97
- Ferrari 308 GTSi Quattrovalvole Red '84
- Ferrari 328 GTS Red '86
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe White '72
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 Carrera Coupé Blue Marine Metallic '87
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Daimler DS420 Limousine '76
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 Kompressor 2005
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 FHC '65
- Ferrari 400i '82
- Minerva 4½hp 577cc 2 Cylinder '08
- Gillet Luxe 9½ hp 350cc '20
- Volkswagen 1600 '67
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Corvette C3 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car '78
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- MG B Roadster Red '71
- Citroën Traction 11 BL Green '49
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Porsche 911 964 RS America '93
- Rolls Royce Silver Shadow I '76
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- MG B Roadster Blue '72
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
- Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 '75
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- MG Midget '77
- Triumph TR 3A '60
- Jaguar MK V 3½ Litre 3 Position Drophead Coupé '50
- Porsche 911-993 Turbo Grey '96
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Porsche 911-930 3.3 Turbo '88
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '63
- Jaguar XJ6 4.2 Series 1 '73
- Ford T Runabout '23
- Ford A Roadster Deluxe '31
- Studebaker Champion '48
Ferrari 308 GTB Carter Secco '76
308 GTB Carter Secco '76
- First series.
- Originally delivered with polyester body, this car was upgraded to a metal body.
- Unrestored and kept aside for many years.
- Rare and in good condition.
- Original “dry sump” race inspired engine.
The introduction in 1975 of the Gran Tourismo Berlinetta stands the test of time and is still present in the current model range!
The Pininfarina- styled Ferrari 308 GTB was introduced at the Paris Motor Show in 1975 as a supplement to the Bertone-shaped 2+2 Dino 308 GT4 and a direct replacement for the 2-seater Dino 246.
The 308's body was designed by Pininfarina's Leonardo Fioravanti, who had been responsible for some of Ferrari's most celebrated shapes to date such as the Daytona, the Dino and the Berlinetta Boxer. The 308 used elements of these shapes to create something very much in contrast with the angular GT4. GTS models featured a removable roof panel with grained satin black finish, which could be stowed in a vinyl cover behind the seats when not in use.
- Length: cm (in): 430 (169.3)
- Width: cm (in): 180 (70.9)
- Height: cm (in): 118 (46.5)
- Wheelbase: cm (in): 234 (92.1)
- Weight: kg (lb): 1380 (3046)
- Displacement: V8 2926 cc (179 cu in), rear-mounted
- Valve gear: 16
- Fuel system: 4 Weber carburetors
- Gearbox: 5-speed manual
- Driven wheels: rear-wheel drive
- Maximum power: 252 hp at 7600 rpm
- Maximum torque: 284 Nm at 5000 rpm
- Maximum speed: 250 km/h (156 mph)
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
21-22/01/2017 Auto Retro Roeselare - Belgium
11-12/02/2017 Flanders Collection Car Gent- Belgium
02-05/03/2017 Retro Classics Stuttgart - Germany
03-05/03/2017 Antwerp Classic Salon - Belgium
05-09/04/2017 Techno Classica Essen - Germany
28/04-01/05/2017 Open doors Oldtimerfarm