- Lincoln Continental Mark IV '73
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Fiat 500L White '70
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Studebaker Champion '48
- Studebaker Erskin Six '27
- Jaguar XJS Coupé 5.3 V12 HE White '85
- Vespa PX125E '83
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Harley Davidson Servi-Car '46
- MG A 1600 Roadster Red '60
- MG B Roadster '66
- Chevrolet Silverado Stepside '92
- Citroën Traction Avant Cabriolet (réplique) '34
- Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari 2010
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Porsche 356 BT5 Super 90 '61
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '53
- Jaguar E-Type OTS 4.2 1st series '66
- Mini Monte Carlo '94
- DKW F93 '57
- Oldsmobile Super 88 Green & White '55
- Range Rover Convertible Sand '85
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Cadillac 61 Series Touring Sedan '49
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Grand Prix White '86
- Citroën SM '72
- Ford Mustang Hardtop Coupé 289ci V8 '66
- Lincoln Continental Mark VI '80
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 '87
- Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 Blue '75
- Nash Metropolitan '54
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Jaguar D-Type Replica by RAM '69
- Peugeot 203 '52
- Triumph GT6 MKII '68
- Porsche 928 S4 White '91
Jaguar XK 150 FHC SE Green
XK 150 FHC SE Green
Initially it was available in Fixed Head Coupé (FHC) and Drophead Coupé (DHC) versions. The Roadster (XK150 OTS - Open Two-Seat) was launched in 1958. Minimal rear seats were fitted in the coupés.
Although bearing a family resemblance to the XK120 and XK140, the XK150 was radically revised. A one-piece windscreen replaced the split screen, and the wing line no longer dropped so deeply at the doors. The widened bonnet opened down to the wings, and on the Roadster the bulkhead was moved back 4 inches (102 mm) to make the bonnet longer. The car was available at various times in Red, Pearl Grey, White, Indigo Blue, Claret, Cotswold Blue, Black, Mist Grey, Sherwood Green, Carmen Red, British Racing Green, Cornish Grey, and Imperial Maroon.
The XK140's walnut dashboard was replaced by one trimmed in leather. On the early Drophead Coupés, the aluminium centre dash panel, which was discontinued after June 1958, had an X pattern engraving similar to the early 3.8 E-type. Thinner doors gave more interior space. On the front parking lights, which were located atop the wings (fenders), a little red light reminded the driver the lights were on.
Suspension and chassis were very similar to the XK140, and steering was by rack and pinion; power steering was not offered. The standard engine, the same as fitted to the XK140, was the 3.4 litre DOHC Jaguar straight-6 rated at 180 SAE bhp at 5750 rpm but most cars were fitted with the SE engine whose modified cylinder head and larger exhaust valves boosted the power to 210 SAE bhp at 5500 rpm. Twin 1.75-inch (44 mm) SU HD6 carburettors were fitted.
While the first XK150s were slower than their predecessors, the deficit was corrected in the spring of 1958 with a 3.4-litre "S" engine whose three 2-inch (51 mm) SU HD8 carburettors and straight-ported cylinder head increased power to a claimed 250 SAE bhp.
For 1960, the 3.4 litre engine was bored to 3.8 litres, rating this option at 220 hp (164 kW; 223 PS) in standard tune or 265 hp (198 kW; 269 PS) in "S" form. A 3.8 litre 150S could top 135 mph (217 km/h) and go from 0–60 mph in around 7.0 seconds. Fuel economy was 18mpg. Four-wheel Dunlop 12 in (305 mm) disc brakes appeared for the first time although it was theoretically possible to order a car with drums. Either wire wheels or disc wheels could be specified.
Production ended in October 1960, and totaled 2265 Roadsters, 4445 Fixed Head Coupés and 2672 Drophead Coupés
Length – cm (in): 447 (176)
Width –cm (in): 164 (64.6)
Height – cm (in) : 136 (53.7)
Wheelbase – cm (in) : 259 (102)
Weight – kg (lb): 1430 (3156)
XK 150 3.8 SE 1959–1960 3781 cc DOHC Straight-6 87 mm x 106 mm Double SU HD6 220 bhp (164 kW; 223 PS) @ 5500 rpm
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
Pictures of the car: