- Amilcar N7
- Volkswagen Kever 1200 Cabriolet Black
- Alpine A 110 1.3 Blue 'Fasa'
- Alpine A 110 1.6 Yellow '71
- BMW 502 white
- Mors Décapotable
- Triumph TR 2 LHD Black
- Boot + aanhanger Kral
- Alpine A 110 1.6 SX Blue '76
- Triumph TR 4A IRS Green ' 62
- Mercedes-Benz 450SL blauw aut
- Triumph GT 6 ' Le Mans ' Green
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode W113 Gold
- Volvo P1800 E
- Mercedes-Benz 220 S Cabriolet white
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 Light Blue
- GongNong DongFeng 12 Walking Tractor
- Rolls Royce Silver Spirit
- Porsche 911-964 Turbo Grey
- MG A 1600 MK II Red
- Lotus Elan 2 +2 S JPS
- Mini 40 th Anniversary MPI Grey Open Roof
- Autobianchi A112 Abarth Grey
- Yamaha V-Max Full
- Ford A Woody Two Door Brown/Red
- Peugeot 404 Cabriolet Black
- Talbot T 26 Record Cabriolet Blue
- Corvette C1 Cabriolet White/Red' 61
- Jaguar XK 120 OTS Roadster Red
- Lancia Augusta
- Porsche 911-930 Turbo Light Grey
- Citroën 2 CV AZKA White
- Aston Martin Vantage 4.7 420 Sportshift Black
- MG B British Racing Green Non overdrive '66
- MG C Green Cabriolet
- Lotus Elan Ital Design Concept Car Grey
- Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II Brown - Gold Bicolour 79
- Ford Deluxe Convertible V8
- MG B GT Bordeaux coupé
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL Hardtop Coupé
- Bristol 401
- Ford Mustang Coupé V8 Black
- Triumph TR (7) 8
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith II
- Lotus Esprit S3 (Stevens) Type 85 White
- Jaguar XK 120 FHC C-TYPE HEAD BORDEAUX
- Austin Healey 3000 MKII Green
- Triumph GT 6 MK 2 Red
- Lotus Elan Sprint Orange
- MG B RHD White '74
Aston Martin DB 6
The DB6 was featured in the July 1998 issue of Classic & Sports Cars. Seven pages of excellent photography the article retraces the route to LeMans where Aston Martin made their mark in 1959.
The DB6 marked the birth of the name Volante which means flying in Italian. It was in fact the last thirty seven DB5 chassis that were used to build the short-chassis Volantes and were completed between October 1965 and October 1966. The most noticable styling change from the DB5 to the DB6 was the spoiler integrated into the tail of the car which improved stability at high speeds.
The DB6 was introduced in 1965 as an interim model until such time as the Company could introduce a totally new model, but the demand exceeded all expectations and after the DBS and the DBS V8 had been introduced, there was still a customer demand for this car until production was finished in early 1971. During the production run of the DB6, the convertible version was known as Volante and this was the first European car to be manufactured with a power-operated hood.
The DB6 was available with the 6-cylinder 4-litre engine Air conditioning, power steering and a more advanced automatic 'box were options.
As with the DB5, the DB6 enjoyed a large enough power increase in common Vantage trim (now worth 325bhp breathing through triple Webers) to overcome its extra weight.
1755 DB6 were produced between October 1965 and November 1970
Length : cm (in): 462 (182)
Width : cm (in): 168 (66)
Height : cm (in): 136 (53.5)
Wheelbase : cm (in) : 258 (101.7)
Weight: kg (lb) : 1625 (3587)
Displacement : straight six 3995 cc (244 ci), front-mounted
Valve gear : 12
Fuel system : 3 SU HD8 carburettors
Gearbox : 5 speed manual
Driven wheels : rear-wheel drive
Maximum power : 282 bhp at 5500 rpm
Maximum torque : 380 Nm at 4500 rpm
Top speed : 240 km/h (150 mph)
This car is just in at Oldtimerfarm, Aalter Belgium. Steenweg op Deinze 51C. Teusday-Saterday 10-17h (no appointment needed) Sunday: closed. Monday strictly on appointment. We specialize in consignment sales of collection cars. We are proud we can offer this car for sale. A more detailed description will soon follow. In the meantime you can have a look at the very ample photo coverage on the website. Of course Xavier or Olivier will be very happy to give you all possible explanations by phone on +32472401338.
Open Doors Weekend September Oldtimerfarm 12 september 2014 - 14 september 2014,.
>Auto d'epoca 23-26 oktober 2014 in Padua (Italy - Europe) .