- Porsche 911-997 C2S Convertible 2005
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Oldsmobile 98 Green '48
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Coupé Green '83
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL R107 '72
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Saab Sonett III '70
- Triumph Spitfire 4 MKI '64
- Mercedes-Benz 300SD W116 '80
- Land Rover Defender 90 TD5 2006
- MG Magnette '58
- Citroën AC4 '29
- MG B Roadster Yellow Bronze '72
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- BMW 750iL '87
- Chevrolet Silverado Stepside '92
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa Burgundy red '71
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia '69
- Ferrari 456 GT '94
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Deutz D15 Tractor '55
- Mercedes-Benz 380SL '82
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Renault Monaquatre '35
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- MG B Roadster Pull Handle Green '65
- Renault Super 5 Tractor '66
- Ford Mustang Fastback '66
- Mercedes-Benz 450SE W116 '73
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet '84
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Oldsmobile 98 544 Rocket Motor '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '82
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Lincoln Continental Lehmann-Peterson Limousine '68
- Chevrolet C10 Custom Delux Long Bed '77
- Packard Eight Woody Wagon '47
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Salmson AL3 Sport '24
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode Blue '69
- Honda NV50 Stream Lot of 7
- Citroën SM '72
- Chrysler Town and Country 2 door Convertible '48
- Triumph TR4 Green '65
- Heinkel Kabine Micro Car '59
- Jaguar 420 Grey '67
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
Mercedes-Benz 250S W108 /8 Autom
250S W108 /8 Autom
The Mercedes-Benz W108 and W109 were luxury cars built by Mercedes-Benz from 1965 through 1972. The line was an update of the predecessor W111 and W112 fintail sedans. The cars were successful in West Germany and in export markets that included including North America and Southeast Asia. During the seven year production run, a total of 383,361 units were assembled.
The car was premièred at the Frankfurt Auto Show in 1965. The initial model lineup consisted of three W108s: 250S, 250SE, and 300SE, as well as a sole W109, the 300SEL. Engines for the new car were carried over from the previous generation, but enlarged and refined.
The 250S was the entry-level vehicle fitted with a 2496 cm³ Straight-six M108 engine, with two dual downdraft carburettors, delivering 130 bhp (97 kW) at 5400 rpm which accelerated the car to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 13 seconds (14 on automatic transmission) and gave a top speed of 182 km/h (177 on auto).
The 250SE featured an identical straight-six, but with a six-plunger fuel injection (designated M129) with performance improved to 150 bhp (110 kW) at 5500 rpm, which decreased 0-100 acceleration by one second and increased top speed by 11 km/h (7 mph) for both manual and automatic versions.
Both the 300SE and 300SEL came with the M189 2996 cm³ engine, originally developed for the Adenauers. It had a modern six-plunger pump that adjusted automatically to accelerator pedal pressure, engine speed, atmospheric pressure, and cooling water temperature, to deliver the proper mixture depending on driving conditions. Producing 170 bhp (130 kW) at 5,400 rpm the cars could accelerate to 200 km/h (195 km/h with automatic transmission) and reach 100 km/h (62 mph) in 12 seconds. The cylinder capacity of the three litre Mercedes engine was unchanged since 1951. From 1965 to 1967, fewer than 3,000 W109s were produced. However, approximately 130,000 of the less powerful 250 S/SE models were built during the first two years of the W108/109's existence. By 1967 the fuel consumption of the 3 litre unit in this application was becoming increasingly uncompetitive.
Bodywork. Length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 490/181/144/275 (192.9/71.3/56.7/108.3); weight : 1470 kg.
Mechanics. Straight-six 2496 cc (152 ci), front-mounted, 12 valves, 2 carbs, automatic 3-speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive maximum power : 130 bhp at 5400 rpm. Top speed : 182 km/h (113 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: