- Triumph Spitfire 4 '63
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Ford Anglia '47
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- BMW 318i E30 Cabriolet Neon Blue '91
- Dodge Series D-24 Sedan '46
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Lancia Delta Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V '90
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- MG A 1600 MKII Coupé '60
- Mercedes-Benz 500SL R129 '92
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- MG B Roadster RHD Red '63
- Porsche 911-964 Targa Grey '90
- Ferrari 550 Maranello Blue Tour de France '97
- Ferrari 308 GTSi Quattrovalvole Red '84
- Ferrari 328 GTS Red '86
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe White '72
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 Carrera Coupé Blue Marine Metallic '87
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Daimler DS420 Limousine '76
- Mercedes-Benz SLK 200 Kompressor 2005
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 1 FHC '65
- Ferrari 400i '82
- Minerva 4½hp 577cc 2 Cylinder '08
- Gillet Luxe 9½ hp 350cc '20
- Volkswagen 1600 '67
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '61
- Corvette C3 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car '78
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- MG B Roadster Red '71
- Citroën Traction 11 BL Green '49
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Porsche 911 964 RS America '93
- Rolls Royce Silver Shadow I '76
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '60
- MG B Roadster Blue '72
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
- Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 '75
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- MG Midget '77
- Triumph TR 3A '60
- Jaguar MK V 3½ Litre 3 Position Drophead Coupé '50
- Porsche 911-993 Turbo Grey '96
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Porsche 911-930 3.3 Turbo '88
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL '63
BMW 2002 TII
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The BMW 2002 series is important in the history of BMW for several reasons, not the least of which it brought the company out of near bankruptcy in the 1960s and put BMW as a marque on the map in the United States. It was the ancestral grandfather to the BMW 3 Series and was produced from 1968 to 1976.
German BMW importer Max Hoffman is credited for the car's creation. He had suggested to BMW's engineering director that a 2.0 L engine should be installed into the small two-door 1600-2 to improve performance and emissions. The engineering director argued that the larger motor would not fit, but Hoffman countered that it certainly would fit; if he refused to put the motor in, Hoffman would personally take a car with the new engine to Georg Meier, a famous motorcycle racer, for installation. Almost immediately, this brought action, and the resulting 2002 (named after the new motor's displacement) was popular in its first year on sale stateside.
BMW's 2002 Series is credited for inventing the category for compact sporting sedans, a category widely popular now through models from various German, Japanese and American makes of small 2-door sedans with high-performance engines, suspensions and aggressive sports car-like features.
The 2002tii is considered by many to be the most desirable '02 produced by BMW and imported to the United States. Compared to a standard 2002, a tii offers greater performance and overall value. Thus, a 2002tii is usually worth more, and therefore, more highly touted.
Since the last U.S. tii's were made in 1974, finding one in good shape without owner modifications has grown increasingly difficult. This is especially true considering the tii's mechanical uniqueness and the cost of replacement parts. Furthermore, since the 2002 is a "tinkerer's car," many owners have upgraded their regular 2002s with tii hardware to increase performance. Likewise, tii owners sometimes strip their cars of original tii items, such as the Kugelfischer mechanical fuel injection system in favor of cheaper (but not necessarily better) carburetors. These factors can cause some confusion for a prospective tii buyer.
Bodywork. Length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 430/156/141/250 (167/63/55.5); weight : 1026 kg (2274 lb).
Engine. Front-mounted inline 1991 cc (122 ci), 8 valves, Kugelfischer injection, 4-speed manual gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 130 bhp at 5800 rpm; torque : 178 Nm at 4500 rpm. Top speed : 193 km/h (120 mph); 0 – 60 mph in 9.3 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
21-22/01/2017 Auto Retro Roeselare - Belgium
11-12/02/2017 Flanders Collection Car Gent- Belgium
02-05/03/2017 Retro Classics Stuttgart - Germany
03-05/03/2017 Antwerp Classic Salon - Belgium
05-09/04/2017 Techno Classica Essen - Germany
28/04-01/05/2017 Open doors Oldtimerfarm