- Ford Thunderbird '56
- Ford Fairlane 500 '64
- Triumph TR 6 Blue '70
- BMW 2002 Baur '73
- Mercedes-Benz 230 W143 '38
- MG TD Red '52
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 Carrera Targa Grey '89
- MG TF Roadster Red '54
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Targa Yellow '85
- Citroën 2CV Le Patron '88
- Citroën LNA '82
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Mini 1000 '90
- Bentley 4 1/4 Sedanca de Ville by Barker '38
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode '65
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '86
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Citroën 2CV 4x4 Sahara '62
- MG B Roadster Black '63
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Turatello Trailer F35 + options
- BMW 2000CS White '67
- BMW 320-6 '80
- Jaguar XJ6 C 4.2 Coupé Series II '77
- Ford Mustang V8 Fastback Shelby Look '68
- Jaguar D-Type Replica by RAM '69
- Lancia Flaminia Pininfarina Coupé '60
- Porsche 912 Targa Soft Window White '67
- Chevrolet AD Sport Roadster '30
- Fiat 500L Baby Blue '70
- Morgan +8 '88
- Austin Healey 3000 MK2 '63
- MG B Roadster Red '71
- MG B Roadster Bordeaux '71
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '57
- Citroën 5HP Torpédo Cabriolet 2 Places C.2 '23
- Ford Hot Rod V8 '32
- Corvette C1 Red '62
- Rolls Royce Corniche FHC '76
- DeSoto Custom Coupé '47
- Benelli 250 Racer '70
- Vespa Acma Paris 125cc '56
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Grand Prix White '86
- MG B Roadster Red '63
- Fiat 500L Blue '70
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '54
- Buick Touring K6-45 '20
- Jaguar 420 Grey '64
Morgan + 4 Yellow
+ 4 Yellow
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Morgan Motor Company is a British motor car manufacturer. The company was founded in 1910 by Harry Frederick Stanley Morgan, generally known as "HFS" and was run by him until he died, aged 77, in 1959. Peter Morgan, son of H.F.S., ran the company until a few years before his death in 2003. The company is currently run by Charles Morgan, the son of Peter Morgan.
Morgan is based in Malvern Link, an area of Malvern, Worcestershire and employs 163 people. Morgan produced 640 cars in 2007. All the cars are assembled by hand. The waiting list for a car is approximately one to two years, although it has been as high as ten years in the past.
The visitor centre and museum feature a guided tour of the factory and exhibits about the company's history from Edwardian times until the present day, developments in automobile technology, and a display of automobiles.
Morgan 4/4 was the Morgan Motor Company's first car with four wheels. It appeared in 1936. Its model designation "4-4" (later "4/4") stood for four wheels and four cylinders. Earlier Morgans had been three-wheelers, only, typically with V-twin engines. Apart from a break during World War II (and the period March 1951 to September 1955) the 4/4 has been in continuous production from its debut right up to the present day. Engine capacity has increased from the 1122cc Coventry Climax engine in 1936 to a 1.8 litre Ford engine in 2004.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 366/142/132/244 (144/56/52/96); weight : 660 kg (1455 lb).
Engine : inline 4 cylinders, 1597 cc (Ford XRI 3) front-mounted, manual 5-speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 105 bhp 6000 rpm. Top speed : 190 km/h (117 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
17-18/12/2016 Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium
12-15/01/2017 InterClassics Maastricht - The Netherlands
28-29/01/2017 Auto Retro Roeselare - Belgium
11-12/02/2017 Flanders Collection Car Gent- Belgium
03-05/03/2017 Antwerp Classic Salon - Belgium