- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Jaguar D-Type Replica by RAM '69
- Peugeot 203 '52
- Triumph GT6 MKII '68
- Range Rover Convertible Sand '85
- Porsche 928 S4 White '91
- Austin Healey 3000 MK1 BT7 '61
- Fiat 500 White '69
- Austin Healey Sprite Frogeye MK1 '59
- Rolls Royce Corniche I Convertible '73
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
- Triumph TR4 Black '65
- Toyota Land Cruiser 100 4.7 V8 '98
- Peugeot 301 '33
- Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Series 1 OTS '64
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '85
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '86
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Volkswagen 1300 Kever '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280S Beige '69
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode '65
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Spider by Touring '64
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Chrysler CM '31
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith II '80
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Fiat 500C Topolino Giardiniera '53
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 '86
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Citroën Traction 11BL Légère '53
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 Coupé Black '92
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Citroën SM '72
- Rolls Royce Corniche III Convertible '90
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Porsche 911-997 C2S Convertible 2005
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Coupé Green '83
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL R107 '72
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Saab Sonett III '70
- Triumph Spitfire 4 MKI '64
- Mercedes-Benz 300SD W116 '80
BMW 320 6cil. 5vit.
320 6cil. 5vit.
The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car manufactured by the German automaker BMW since May 1975. Successor to the BMW New Class, it has been produced in six different generations and in no fewer than five different body styles. It is BMW's best-selling model, accounting for around 30% of the BMW brand's annual total sales (excluding motorbikes).
The E21 line was produced from 2 May 1975 (1977 in the USA) through 1983. Originally a replacement for the BMW 2002, the first 3-Series was a two-door saloon model only. A factory authorised cabrio version was also built by Baur. The series was superseded by the BMW E30 series.
The cockpit design of the E21 marked the introduction of a new design concept for BMW, with the center console angled towards the driver. This feature has become part of BMW’s interior design philosophy for many years. As a sign of passive safety, all edges and control elements within the interior were rounded off and padded.
At the E21's release, three models were available: 316 (1.6-litre), 318 (1.8-litre) and 320 (2.0-litre) versions of the BMW M10 four-cylinder engine. To draw clear visual distinction within the new model series, the 320 models came with dual headlights, while the 316 and 318 had single round headlights.
At the 1977 Frankfurt Motor Show, BMW unveiled its new variants of the E21, featuring the new six-cylinder M20 engines. The four-cylinder 320 model was replaced with the 320/6, featuring a 2.0-litre version of the M20 engine. The 323i model was introduced, featuring 2.3 litres and 143 PS (105 kW; 141 hp). The braking system was also upgraded, with the 323i featuring disc brakes on all wheels.
For the 1979/80 model year, the four-cylinder models were upgraded: the 1.8-litre power unit was revised and entered the market as a 90 PS (66 kW; 89 hp) carburetor engine in the 316, while addition of Bosch K Jetronic fuel injection to the 1.8-litre engine raised the 318i to 105 PS (77 kW; 104 hp).
Since there was now also room for a new entry-level model, the 315 powered by a 75 PS (55 kW; 74 hp) 1.6-litre M10 engine made its appearance in 1981.
Bodywork. Length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 437/161/138/257 (172/63.4/54.3/101.2); weight : 1160 kg (2560 lb).
Engine. Inline 6 cylinders 1990 cc (121 ci), front, 12 valves, 1 Solex carburettor, 5 speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 122 bhp @ 6000 rpm; torque : 160 Nm @ 4000 rpm. Top speed : 180 km/h (112 mph); 0 – 60 mph in 10.3 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: