- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Mini Monte Carlo '94
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Saab 96 Monte Carlo Look '73
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '82
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ford V8 Model B Pick-Up '34
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Triumph GT6 MKI '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Coupé 2+2 '69
- Alfa Romeo Spider 4 '91
- Citroën AC4 Torpedo '30
- MG B Roadster Rubber Bumper '77
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- Bentley Mulsanne Turbo '86
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Austin FX4 English Cab '68
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Rover P6 3500S MK I '72
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '54
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Corvette C3 Indianapolis 500 Pace Car '78
- Porsche 911 2.7 Coupé '74
- Matford Alsace V8-48 Berline 21CV Black '35
- Peugeot 177M Commerciale '28
- Peugeot 301D Commerciale '36
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
- Simca 8 '49
- MG A 1500 Roadster Red '60
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 2 Targa Grey 90
- Cadillac Series 60 Fleetwood Special '38
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Ferrari Mondial T Coupé '90
- Lincoln Continental Mark IV '73
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Fiat 500L White '70
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Studebaker Champion '48
BMW 320 6cil. 5vit.
320 6cil. 5vit.
The BMW 3 Series is a compact executive car manufactured by the German automaker BMW since May 1975. Successor to the BMW New Class, it has been produced in six different generations and in no fewer than five different body styles. It is BMW's best-selling model, accounting for around 30% of the BMW brand's annual total sales (excluding motorbikes).
The E21 line was produced from 2 May 1975 (1977 in the USA) through 1983. Originally a replacement for the BMW 2002, the first 3-Series was a two-door saloon model only. A factory authorised cabrio version was also built by Baur. The series was superseded by the BMW E30 series.
The cockpit design of the E21 marked the introduction of a new design concept for BMW, with the center console angled towards the driver. This feature has become part of BMWs interior design philosophy for many years. As a sign of passive safety, all edges and control elements within the interior were rounded off and padded.
At the E21's release, three models were available: 316 (1.6-litre), 318 (1.8-litre) and 320 (2.0-litre) versions of the BMW M10 four-cylinder engine. To draw clear visual distinction within the new model series, the 320 models came with dual headlights, while the 316 and 318 had single round headlights.
At the 1977 Frankfurt Motor Show, BMW unveiled its new variants of the E21, featuring the new six-cylinder M20 engines. The four-cylinder 320 model was replaced with the 320/6, featuring a 2.0-litre version of the M20 engine. The 323i model was introduced, featuring 2.3 litres and 143 PS (105 kW; 141 hp). The braking system was also upgraded, with the 323i featuring disc brakes on all wheels.
For the 1979/80 model year, the four-cylinder models were upgraded: the 1.8-litre power unit was revised and entered the market as a 90 PS (66 kW; 89 hp) carburetor engine in the 316, while addition of Bosch K Jetronic fuel injection to the 1.8-litre engine raised the 318i to 105 PS (77 kW; 104 hp).
Since there was now also room for a new entry-level model, the 315 powered by a 75 PS (55 kW; 74 hp) 1.6-litre M10 engine made its appearance in 1981.
Bodywork. Length/width/height/wheelbase cm (in) : 437/161/138/257 (172/63.4/54.3/101.2); weight : 1160 kg (2560 lb).
Engine. Inline 6 cylinders 1990 cc (121 ci), front, 12 valves, 1 Solex carburettor, 5 speed gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 122 bhp @ 6000 rpm; torque : 160 Nm @ 4000 rpm. Top speed : 180 km/h (112 mph); 0 60 mph in 10.3 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
Pictures of the car: