- Austin Healey 3000 MK1 BT7 '61
- Fiat 500 White '69
- Austin Healey Sprite Frogeye MK1 '59
- Rolls Royce Corniche I Convertible '73
- DeLorean DMC 12 '81
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL Pagode '70
- Triumph TR4 Black '65
- Toyota Land Cruiser 100 4.7 V8 '98
- Peugeot 301 '33
- Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Series 1 OTS '64
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '85
- Ferrari Testarossa Monospecchio '86
- Ferrari 208 GTS '81
- Volkswagen 1300 Kever '74
- Mercedes-Benz 280S Beige '69
- Mercedes-Benz 230SL Pagode '65
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Spider by Touring '64
- Laverda 1000 Jota 3C '82
- Jaguar MK IV 1 ½ Litre '48
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Chrysler CM '31
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith II '80
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- Fiat 500C Topolino Giardiniera '53
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 '86
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Mercedes-Benz 190E 2.3 16V '84
- Citroën Traction 11BL Légère '53
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 Coupé Black '92
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Citroën SM '72
- Rolls Royce Corniche III Convertible '90
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Porsche 911-997 C2S Convertible 2005
- Studebaker Silver Hawk '57
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Coupé Green '83
- Mercedes-Benz 350SL R107 '72
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Citroën 2CV AK250 Fourgonnette '71
- Saab Sonett III '70
- Triumph Spitfire 4 MKI '64
- Mercedes-Benz 300SD W116 '80
- Citroën AC4 '29
- Chris-Craft 22' Deluxe Sportsman '54
- Chevrolet Silverado Stepside '92
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa Burgundy red '71
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia '69
BMW M 635 CSI grey
M 635 CSI grey
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) BMW 6 Series refers to two generations of automobile from BMW, both being based on their contemporary 5 Series sedans. The first was the E24, launched in 1976 to replace the 3.0CS & 3.0CSi (E9). The BMW 6 Series returned in 2003 after a 15-year absence from BMW's model lineup. That year, BMW released the all new E63/E64 which was available as a coupé and convertible. Models were the 645ci (later replaced with the 650i) and the 630i. The highest performance 6 series is the BMW M6. The third generation F12 and F13 6 series is scheduled for 2011.
The original 6 Series was the successor to the E9 coupés, namely the 2800CS, 3.0CS and 3.0CSi. The new E24 chassis was safer than that of the E9, meeting new United States federal crash and rollover standards. The original 6-Series was first launched in August 1976. This car had a 3210 cc engine with 197 PS (145 kW). In 1980 debuted the 635CSi, with a 3453 cc SOHC, 218 PS (160 kW) engine and a top speed of 222 km/h (138 mph). The 635CSi could reach 100 km/h (62 mph) in 7.4 seconds. A luxury version, known as the L6 arrived in 1987 with leather headliner and trim and other accoutrements.
In 1983 BMW took the M88/3, a modified version of the M88/1 from the BMW M1 and put it in the E24 chassis, creating the M635CSi, or M6. This had a DOHC 24-valve 3453 cc, 286 PS (210 kW) engine, taken from the BMW M1 with a top speed of 255 km/h (158 mph). The M6 reached 100 km/h in 6.2 seconds. The M6 also had improved suspension, brakes, and a close-ratio manual transmission.
Body : length/width/height – cm (in) : 475/172/136 (187/67.7/53.5); wheelbase : 263 cm (103.5 in); weight : 1515 kg (3344 lbs).
Engine : front-mounted 6 cylinders 3453 cc (211 cid); 5-speed gearbox, manual; rear wheel-drive; power : 286 bhp @ 6000 rpm. Top speed : 260 km/h (162 mph).
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: