- MG B Roadster Black '74
- Oldsmobile Super 88 Green & White '55
- Morgan 4/4 2.0 '91
- Chrysler CM '31
- Morgan +4 4 Seater '96
- Austin Healey 3000 MK1 BT7 '61
- Mercedes-Benz 190 W110 '64
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- AC Two Litre '48
- Jaguar MK II 3.8 '62
- Buick 8/64 Roadster '31
- Armstrong Siddeley Sapphire '56
- Mercedes-Benz G350 GTD 4X4 '92
- Alfa Romeo 1900C Super Sprint '57
- Mercedes-Benz 190SL Red '58
- Mini Cooper S MK I '65
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Peugeot 301 '33
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Antraciet '88
- Citroën 2CV 4x4 Sahara '62
- Citroën 2CV AZU 250 '59
- Volvo P1800 ES '73
- Citroën DS23 Injection Pallas Découvrable '73
- Rover P6 3500 MKII Autom. '74
- Maserati Indy 4900 '75
- Mini Monte Carlo '94
- Borgward Isabella Coupé / Cabriolet '60
- Mercedes-Benz 300SL R107 Grey '87
- Saab 96 Monte Carlo Look '73
- Volkswagen T1 Kombi '74
- Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS396 '69
- MG B Roadster Red '67
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ford B V8 Pick-Up '34
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '70
- Chevrolet Master Model 490 '39
- Jaguar XK120 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Triumph GT6 MKI '68
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Coupé 2+2 '69
- Alfa Romeo Spider 4 '91
- Citroën AC4 Torpedo '30
- MG B Roadster pull handle '64
- Bentley Mulsanne Turbo '86
- Rover 10/25 Sportsman's Coupé '31
- Austin FX4 English Cab '68
- Triumph TR3 A '62
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
Willys - Knight 66A
Willys - Knight
Series nr 66A 40102; engine A 41226; 6 cylinders, 4179 cc. Maximum power : 70 bhp. Very rare. It seems that only 4 cars (roadster A) have survived : 2 in the United States, 1 in Australia, 1 en Europe : this one!
(uit Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) Willys-Knight is an automobile that was produced between 1914 and 1933 by the Willys-Overland Company of Toledo, Ohio.
John North Willys purchased the Edwards Motor Car Company of Long Island, New York, in 1913, moving the operation to Elyria, Ohio, where Willys owned the plant that had previously manufactured the Garford automobile. Production began with a four-cylinder model which was priced in the $2,500 price range. The Willys-Knight employed a Knight sleeve valve engine, generally four- and six-cylinder models.
In 1915, Willys moved assembly of the Willys-Knight to Toledo, Ohio, but continued manufacturing the engines in Elyria. Willys-Knight introduced a sleeve-valve V8 in 1917, which was sold until 1919.
Willys-Knight enjoyed a production run average of 50,000 cars per year after 1922. Willys also purchased Stearns-Knight of Cleveland, Ohio, which also used a sleeve valve Knight Engine, making that marque the crown jewel in his growing automotive empire.
Willys-Knight production ended in November 1932 when the company, in receivership, stopped building higher priced cars, and instead focused on the manufacture of the inexpensive but durable Willys 77.
Seven Willys-Knight vehicles including two large trucks and a touring car were used on the Martin and Osa Johnson photographic safari in the remotest areas of Africa.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
|17-18/02/2018||Flanders Collection Car Gent - Belgium|
|02-04/03/2018||Antwerpen Classic Salon - Belgique|
|21-25/03/2018||Techno Classica Essen - Allemagne|
Pictures of the car: