- Lincoln Continental Mark IV '73
- Singer 4AD Cabriolet '53
- Fiat 124 Spider 2.0 White '79
- Fiat 500L White '70
- Alfa Romeo Montreal Orange-red '72
- Studebaker Champion '48
- Studebaker Erskin Six '27
- Jaguar XJS Coupé 5.3 V12 HE White '85
- Vespa PX125E '83
- Ford Mustang Convertible V8 '73
- Harley Davidson Servi-Car '46
- MG A 1600 Roadster Red '60
- MG B Roadster '66
- Chevrolet Silverado Stepside '92
- Citroën Traction Avant Cabriolet (réplique) '34
- Abarth 695 Tributo Ferrari 2010
- Citroën 2CV 6 Special '87
- Porsche 356 BT5 Super 90 '61
- Mini 1000 Cooper '69
- Mercedes-Benz 220SE Ponton Cabriolet '60
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Coupé '86
- Austin Healey 100/4 BN1 '53
- Jaguar E-Type OTS 4.2 1st series '66
- Mini Monte Carlo '94
- DKW F93 '57
- Oldsmobile Super 88 Green & White '55
- Range Rover Convertible Sand '85
- Willys Jeep MB43 '43
- Fiat 850 Spider '71
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
- Porsche 911 3.2 WTL Cabriolet '85
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Mercedes-Benz 220A Cabriolet '53
- Alvis TA21 Drop Head Coupé '53
- Cadillac 61 Series Touring Sedan '49
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Grand Prix White '86
- Citroën SM '72
- Ford Mustang Hardtop Coupé 289ci V8 '66
- Lincoln Continental Mark VI '80
- Porsche 911 3.2 G50 '87
- Ferrari 365 GT4 2+2 Blue '75
- Nash Metropolitan '54
- Jaguar XJ6 3.4 Series 2 '77
- BMW R 1200 GS Adventure 2012
- Sima Violet 500 '24
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Jaguar D-Type Replica by RAM '69
- Peugeot 203 '52
- Triumph GT6 MKII '68
- Porsche 928 S4 White '91
Ferrari 400 coupé
(from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) The Ferrari 400 and Ferrari 412 are front-engined 2+2 coupé cars from Italian manufacturer Ferrari and were available with the 5-speed all synchromesh or an optional 3-speed automatic transmission unit from General Motors. Their design was derived from the almost identical looking 365 GT4 2+2 (which itself was based on the famous Daytona). Production began in 1976, when Ferrari revealed its first car fitted with an automatic transmission - the 400 - at the Paris Motorshow of 1976. With the improved 412 introduced in 1985 it was phased out in 1989. Today, its sleek, Pininfarina-designed lines and relatively limited production numbers may give it potential as a future classic. It has not been universally admired however, and is listed at #18 in the BBC's book of "Crap Cars", sandwiched between the Daihatsu Applause and the Austin Ambassador and Jeremy Clarkson on Top Gear described it as "awful in every way". Although the incorporation of an automatic transmission, and U.S. emissions compliance, indicate it may have been designed for the Americans market, no version of the 400 series was ever officially imported to the USA. Despite this, many have been brought to American as gray imports, where the car enjoyed a limited popularity with movie stars, such as Sammy Davis Jr..
The 400 Automatic or 400A used the General Motors Turbo-Hydramatic THM400 automatic transmission, whilst the 400 GT used a 5-speed all synchromesh transmission.
The engine, based on the Daytona's 4,390 cc (4.39 L; 268 cu in), was a 4,823 cc (4.823 L; 294.3 cu in) V12 producing 340 PS (250 kW); front mounted and driving the rear wheels, the traditional GT car layout allowed Ferrari to fit four seats into the stylish coupé. The carburetors on the 400 were replaced with Bosch K-Jetronic fuel injection for 1979. As in the smaller 308i, power was down substantially, to 310 PS (228 kW), but emissions were much improved.
Bodywork. length/width/height/wheelbase – cm (in) : 481/179/131/270 (189.4/70.5/51.6/106.3); weight : 1830 kg (4039 lb).
Engine. Front-mounted V12 4823 cc (294 ci), 6 twin carburettors, 3-speed automatic transmission, 2 valves per cylinder, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 340 bhp @ 6500 rpm; torque : 412 Nm @ 3600 rpm. Top speed : 245 km/h (152 mph). 0-60 mph : 6.5 sec.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm is going to renovate!
Due to renovations we are currently publishing less pictures per car on our website.
For more pictures or more information please contact Xavier via phone: 0472/401338
or via e-mail: email@example.com
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
|11-14/01/2018||InterClassics Maastricht - Holland|
Pictures of the car: