- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Ford Hot Rod V8 '32
- Citroën LNA '82
- Porsche 928 Petrol Blue '79
- Mini Moke '89
- Chrysler 65 Saloon '29
- Cadillac LaSalle Limousine '30
- Austin Healey 100/6 Jamaican Fiberfab '59
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- AC Buckland Sports Tourer MK I '52
- Porsche 911 2.0 Coupé Bordeaux '68
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Rolls Royce Silver Wraith '49
- Volkswagen T2a Westfalia '68
- Peugeot 304 '73
- Porsche 911 2.2 E Irish Green '70
- Porsche 911-964 RS America '93
- Citroën Mehari '70
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Hanomag Rekord Cabriolet '34
- FN Moto Model 13 '55
- Jaguar XJ6C 4.2 Series 2 '77
- Harley Davidson Transformation Indian '57
- Fiat 500 Giardiniera White '66
- Porsche 911-964 WTL Cabriolet Black '93
- Porsche 928 S '82
- Porsche 911-993 Carrera 4S Grey '95
- Autobianchi Stellina 800 '65
- Jaguar MK VII 3.4 '52
- Ferrari 328 GTS Red '86
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Ölklappe White '72
- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '77
- Ferrari Testarossa Yellow '90
- Jaguar XJ6 4.2 Series 2 '78
- Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Saxomat '72
- BMW 635CSI '83
- Volvo P1800 ES '73
- Alfa Romeo Nuova Giulia 1600 Super '77
- Jaguar E-Type 4.2 Series 2 Roadster '69
- Iveco Daily 50C52
- Toyota Land Cruiser 100
- Ferrari F355 GTS Red '96
- Ferrari 612 Scaglietti 2004
- Volkswagen T2b Panel Van '74
- Citroën Mehari '83
- MG B Roadster Black '63
- Alfa Romeo 2600 Coupé '63
- Ferrari 250 GT Coupé Pininfarina '59
- Chrysler Windsor C300 '55
- Buick Super Eight Cabrio '51
PGO Speedster II
PGO Automobiles is a French car manufacturer, producing exclusive series' of sports cars. The brand operates in the same special market as Lotus, Wiesmann, Donkervoort and Morgan. Their cars are considered an appropriate solution for connoisseurs seeking for individuality and style.
The French company was started at about 1985 by two car fans whose initials formed the brand: Prévôt Gilles and Olivier.
PGO began by manufacturing replicas but soon moved onto substantiating their own designs.
The first of these was the Speedster II, this was a two seater sports car in a retro style but with a modern specification. It was first seen at the 2000 Paris Motor Show.
By 2005 the company had been purchased by Al Sayer International, whose financial support allowed increased product research and development and resulted in the Cévennes roadster.
At the 2008 Paris Motor Show, a new model was launched called the Hemera.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase (cm) : 393/172/126/210; weight : 930 kg.
Engine : rear-mounted 4 cylinders in line 1997 cc (Peugeot), 5-speed manual gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 138 bhp 6000 rpm; torque : 190 Nm 4100 t/m. top speed : 215 km/h.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
|28/04-01/05/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|01-03/09/2017||Open doors event Oldtimerfarm|
|26-29/10/2017||Auto Moto Depoca Padova - Italy|
|17-19/11/2017||InterClassics Brussel - Belgium|
|16-17/12/2017||Dreamcar International Kortrijk - Belgium|
Pictures of the car: