- Jeep CJ-7 '81
- Land Rover 110 '85
- Peugeot 304 '73
- Porsche 356B T6 Coupé Super 90 '63
- Morgan 4/4 4-Seater '83
- BMW 325e '86
- Lancia Fulvia 1.3S Coupé 2nd Series '72
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Targa Viper Green '72
- Citroën 2CV Safari Orange '80
- Triumph TR 3 LHD '57
- Ford A Tudor '28
- Peugeot 205 GTI 1.6 '86
- Peugeot 205 CTI 1.9 '91
- Volkswagen 1303 Kever Cabrio '74
- Ford Fairlane 500 '64
- Ford F250 Custom Pick-Up '77
- BMW 2002 Baur '73
- Fiat 500L Beige '70
- Ferrari Testarossa Yellow '90
- Ferrari 308 GTBi Black '81
- Citroën 2CV Charleston Black & Yellow '82
- MG B Roadster Orange '76
- Mercedes-Benz 280SL '81
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Tiptronic '97
- BMW 2002 Alpina Look '74
- Porsche 911 3.2 Carrera Cabriolet '84
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Mercedes-Benz L319 Fire Truck '63
- Standard Eight '58
- Volkswagen T2 A Westfalia '68
- BMW 318i E30 Cabriolet '91
- Bentley Turbo R '90
- Mercedes-Benz 280S '69
- Porsche 911 2.4 T Grey '73
- Rolls Royce Silver Spur '85
- Chevrolet Camaro SS Look '69
- Jaguar XJ40 Sovereign '89
- Porsche 911 2.2 T Targa Bordeaux '71
- AC Two Litre '48
- Ferrari 550 Maranello Red '97
- Triumph Spitfire series1 '63
- Daimler 2500 V8 Saloon '66
- Ford Anglia '47
- Porsche 911-964 Carrera 4 '90
- Porsche 911 2.0 T Karmann Coupé White '68
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo 2 Blue Lagos '95
- Corvette C2 Stingray '66
- Lancia Delta HF Integrale 16V '90
- Porsche 911-993 Targa Dark Blue '96
- Ferrari 348 Spider US Cabriolet Red '94
PGO Speedster II
PGO Automobiles is a French car manufacturer, producing exclusive series' of sports cars. The brand operates in the same special market as Lotus, Wiesmann, Donkervoort and Morgan. Their cars are considered an appropriate solution for connoisseurs seeking for individuality and style.
The French company was started at about 1985 by two car fans whose initials formed the brand: Prévôt Gilles and Olivier.
PGO began by manufacturing replicas but soon moved onto substantiating their own designs.
The first of these was the Speedster II, this was a two seater sports car in a retro style but with a modern specification. It was first seen at the 2000 Paris Motor Show.
By 2005 the company had been purchased by Al Sayer International, whose financial support allowed increased product research and development and resulted in the Cévennes roadster.
At the 2008 Paris Motor Show, a new model was launched called the Hemera.
Specifications. Body : length/width/height/wheelbase (cm) : 393/172/126/210; weight : 930 kg.
Engine : rear-mounted 4 cylinders in line 1997 cc (Peugeot), 5-speed manual gearbox, rear-wheel drive. Maximum power : 138 bhp 6000 rpm; torque : 190 Nm 4100 t/m. top speed : 215 km/h.
<<<<<< For more pictures scroll down! >>>>>>
Oldtimerfarm specializes in consignment sales of vintage and collection cars and we are proud to present you this car. Oldtimerfarm is located in Belgium, 9880 Aalter, Steenweg op Deinze 51C, where this car is in our showroom. We are open from Tuesday to Saturday 10-17h (also without appointment). We are closed on Sundays and Mondays. Mondays on appointment only. Make sure you scroll down to look at the extensive photo report (100 pictures). Of course, a more detailed description can be obtained by telephone.
Oldtimerfarm from Aalter would also like to sell your classic car or car collection. For more information, please contact Xavier.
Exhibitions where you can find us:
11-12/02/2017 Flanders Collection Car Gent- Belgium
02-05/03/2017 Retro Classics Stuttgart - Germany
03-05/03/2017 Antwerp Classic Salon - Belgium
05-09/04/2017 Techno Classica Essen - Germany
28/04-01/05/2017 Open doors Oldtimerfarm
01-03/09/2017 Open doors Oldtimerfarm